Thursday, March 14, 2013

Who Am I?

    I've been thinking a lot lately about what's important to me, whose important to me and what I need to do in order to be the happiest I can be.So I've decided to start this blog to share my idea's, art and give and get some life lessons and advice...



Photo's By Sideara nin3nin3.blogspot.com
Shoes: By Unif and Jeffrey Campbell, Pants and Skirt from American Apperal, 




Food and macaroons from Bottega Louie in Downtown LA 

I'm on spring break right now and I decided to head up to LA and explore and spend some quality time with my other half. My best friend Sideara and I started a clothing company that is now run by her because she's the best at everything and I'm a bit of a scatter brained spaz, so I am so thankful for the direction it is going in all thanks to her. It's called NIN3 so we spent sometime working on that, new idea's, designs, some love all that good stuff. We ate amazing food, danced hard, and caught up.

1 comment: