Friday, April 5, 2013

Crimson hair & Nana's gems

With Coachella approaching, Juice cleanses becoming the new fad, and College transfer applications deadlines coming up the stress never ends. I can not wait till next weekend to relax, but go a little crazy. I'm so excited to see The XX, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Tame Impala and many more at the Coachella Valley Music Festival. I've  been eating extremely clean and laying out in the sun to prepare myself for all the mayhem I will be putting my body through next weekend. As you can see I died my hair red.
 Let the Lust get the best of you, red heads have more fun.








Cheetah Weed shirt by UNIF 
Levi Shorts Thrifted, Doc Marten boots
Vintage Garnet Necklace from the 20's from my Nana


Recently on Instagram: devonleigh9



1 comment:

  1. just look around your blog and all your shoes are amazing!
    I want to follow you but I can't find any follower box. can we follow each?

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete